Your flair for style and beauty will blossom as you master basic, contemporary and advanced techniques in the fields of hair, skin and nails. AHD's comprehensive Cosmetology program will teach you how to:
- Use the latest trends in haircutting, coloring and design for women, men and children
- Master many hair texture concepts and create the hair cut or style that will please every guest
- Provide nail services such as manicures and pedicures
- Deliver skin care procedures for various skin challenges and types
- Develop marketing and communicative skills that will attract future salon clients for you and your salon
Cosmetology Consumer Information
|1600 Clock Hours||Full Time Days - Approx. 11 mos.
Full Time Nights - Approx. 13 mos.
Half Time Days - Approx. 21 mos.
Half Time Nights - Approx. 25 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$2,100.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$20,800.00 ($13.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0401, 12.0412, 12.0406, 12.0499, 12.0410, 12.0408, 12.0409, 12.0407
|Hairdresser, Hairstylist, Cosmetologist
|Skin Care Specialist
|Manicurist & Pedicurist
|Makeup artist, (Theatrical and Performance)
|Spa Director, Hair Salon Manager, Full Service Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.fafsa.ed.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|