If you enjoy helping people with their skin care needs, Esthetics just might be the program for you. Becoming a licensed Esthetician provides you awesome opportunities to work in many professional settings. Las Vegas is no stranger to the spa industry with virtually every strip hotel accommodating a lavish spa that offers extravagant services that cater to the world. An Estheticians dream come true!
Our graduates can choose to work in spas, lash lounges, salons, dermatology offices, make up counters and many more beauty venues. We train our students in a very busy hands-on student run esthetician clinic thus learning and applying up to date and current skin techniques on real clients.
The Esthetician program is a short course of only 600 clock hours that is mandated by the State Board of Cosmetology. Our program also offers business chapters that include retail sales, business management and social media strategies. Our class sizes are small and manageable offering excellent hands-on training student to client that involves instructor supervision. Our students have a ideal learning environment.
Our goals are very simple; enroll you, educate you and graduate you prepared for your first entry level position in an Esthetician position.
Tanya Cosmetics was founded in Las Vegas Nevada with over ten years of make up and skin care experience. Tanya is a esthetician graduate of the Academy of Hair Design. We like to say she is one of us! All products are researched, formulated and packaged under the direction of Tanya herself. Tanya Cosmetics aim to create high quality, professional make up to exceed students and professional standards. The opportunities and learning curve are endless with this extensive custom line. All of Tanya's products are vegan, paraben free and never tested on animals. To learn more about Tanya and her line visit www.tanyacosmetics.com.
As an Esthetician you will be issued this fantastic make-up kit to help you learn the art of makeup.
Esthetics Consumer Information
|600 Clock Hours||Full Time - Approx. 4 mos.
Half Time - Approx. 8 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$1,500.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$9,600.00 ($16.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0408, 12.0499, 12.0409, 12.0406
|Skin Care Specialist
|Makeup Artist (Theatrical and Performance)
|Skin Care Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.studentaid.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|