Revive your passion to help others through a career as a professionally trained Esthetician. AHD will educate you on the latest trends in Esthetics and skin care. You have the possibilities to work in many places including:
- Spas and Salons
- Cruise Ships
- Major Las Vegas Hotels
- Dermatologists or plastic surgeons offices
- Medical Facilities
With AHD, emphasis is hands-on mastery of skills for you to gain the confidence to excel at every type of skin service.
At AHD, you will be learning with all of our skin machines in the student service area. Instruction is very visually-oriented with both live clients and mannequins.
Tanya Cosmetics was founded in Las Vegas Nevada with over ten years of make up and skin care experience. Tanya is a esthetician graduate of the Academy of Hair Design. We like to say she is one of us! All products are researched, formulated and packaged under the direction of Tanya herself. Tanya Cosmetics aim to create high quality, professional make up to exceed students and professional standards. The opportunities and learning curve are endless with this extensive custom line. All of Tanya's products are vegan, paraben free and never tested on animals. To learn more about Tanya and her line visit www.tanyacosmetics.com.
As an Esthetician you will be issued this fantastic make-up kit to help you learn the art of makeup.
Esthetics Consumer Information
|600 Clock Hours||Full Time - Approx. 4 mos.
Half Time - Approx. 8 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$1,500.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$9,600.00 ($16.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0408, 12.0499, 12.0409, 12.0406
|Skin Care Specialist
|Makeup Artist (Theatrical and Performance)
|Skin Care Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.fafsa.ed.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|