Revive your passion to help others through a career as a professionally trained Esthetician. AHD will educate you on the latest trends in Esthetics and skin care. You have the possibilities to work in many places including:
- Spas and Salons
- Cruise Ships
- Major Las Vegas Hotels
- Dermatologists or plastic surgeons offices
With AHD, emphasis is hands-on mastery of skills for you to gain the confidence to excel at every type of skin service.
At AHD, you will be learning with all of our skin machines in the student service area. Instruction is very visually-oriented with both live clients and mannequins.
Poise Makeup LLC, is located in Los Angeles, California with over two decades of experience in the skincare and cosmetic industries.
Poise creates high quality makeup that exceeds the standard for both artists and students. We believe that Poise evokes a feeling from within and embodies confidence while learning. Poise products are manufactured in the USA and are the result of extensive research of the latest trends, fashions and esthetics.
It is our pleasure at The Academy of Hair Design to create a learning environment where students and future professionals can connect.
Learn more about Poise Makeup at PoiseMakeup.com.
As an Esthetician you will be issued this fantastic make-up kit to help you learn the art of makeup.
Esthetics Consumer Information
|600 Clock Hours||Full Time - Approx. 4 mos.
Half Time - Approx. 8 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$1,500.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$9,600.00 ($16.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2015 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0408, 12.0499, 12.0409, 12.0406
|Skin Care Specialist
|Makeup Artist (Theatrical and Performance)
|Skin Care Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.fafsa.ed.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|