Our name is saying it all, ACADEMY OF HAIR DESIGN. It’s our passion in Las Vegas to educate and graduate Hair Designers with the skill set of all things hair!
You will be learning on our spacious and extremely active student clinic floor that features 72 hair stations. Our students perform an average of over 1000 client services per month. Our substantial client base lends itself to a true learning environment. With over 51 years of momentum, Academy of Hair Design has a diverse, dynamic, and loyal clientele base. Our color line is the popular Redken of 5th Avenue NYC. Redken has a proven and professional student program that is relevant to today’s hair student. Because hair types are never the same, our education is based on individual needs and desires. Students have volumes of resources such as videos, tutorials, chrome book devices, hard back books, power point presentations and class notes to ensure the most thorough education.
It's all about the education and live experience that eventually leads to graduation.
Hair Design Consumer Information
|1000 Clock Hours||Full Time Days - Approx. 7 mos.
Full Time Nights - Approx. 9 mos.
Half Time Days - Approx. 14 mos.
Half Time Nights - Approx. 17 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$1,600.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$14,000.00 ($14.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0407, 12.0499, 12.0412
|Hairdresser, Hairstylist, Cosmetologist
|Hair Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.studentaid.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|