Nevada is one of the few states that offer a course in "hair" exclusively. The Academy of Hair Design is one of the few schools in Nevada that offer "Hair Design Only." It's a creative class for those that only want to manage hair. You will learn the exciting fundamentals of
- High Lights
- Low Lights
- Up Do's
- Salon Management
Parlay all of these techniques into a super successful career in the art and science of hair.
Hair Design Consumer Information
|1000 Clock Hours||Full Time Days - Approx. 7 mos.
Full Time Nights - Approx. 9 mos.
Half Time Days - Approx. 14 mos.
Half Time Nights - Approx. 17 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$1,600.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$14,000.00 ($14.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0407, 12.0499, 12.0412
|Hairdresser, Hairstylist, Cosmetologist
|Hair Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.fafsa.ed.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|