We too are overly obsessed and wildly passionate about today’s nail designs. We strive to be on the cutting edge of fashion and art. Students are taught a variety of nail skills. It all starts with basic nail training on both hands and feet.
Our Nail technology program is the first step to becoming a licensed professional. We have a large and ultra-modern nail bar along with pedicure spas. Frequently we have generated over 500 nail guests in a single month. Our client base lends a “real world” learning experience on “real people” rather than honing skills on a manikin. We believe that the more services our students have the opportunity to perform the better education and experience they gain. There are over 20 individual services on our nail menu that are accommodated at our 12- patron nail bar and/or at one of our 5 pedicure spa chairs.
Nail technology has exploded within the past few years as trends for both men and women have evolved. Nail technicians have the opportunity to showcase the love of detail, talent, and artistic ability. Practice makes perfect and at Academy of Hair Design you will get the education and plenty of practice. It is our mission to educate you and graduate you to success in as little as 4 months. Full time and part time schedules are available.
Nail Technology Consumer Information
|600 Clock Hours||Full Time Days - Approx. 4 mos.
Full Time Nights - Approx. 5 mos.
Half Time Days - Approx. 8 mos.
Half Time Nights - Approx. 9 mos.
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$25.00|
|Kit, Books, Shirts, Chrome Book||$950.00 (includes tax)|
|Tuition||$8,400.00 ($14.00 per hour)|
- The Academy of Hair Design does not accept students who have previously been enrolled, within the last 5 years, in any other beauty school(S) in Las Vegas or surrounding areas.
- Transfer students will be assessed $15.00 per hour per program.
- Transfer rate does not apply to students using Veteran's Affairs benefits.
- Students who do not complete within their contracted hours will be assessed a fee of $15.00 per hour to complete.
- All prices subject to change without notification.
- The licensure rate is based on graduates who took the written and practical exam.
- The placement rate is based on the 2018 Annual Report and calculated by the number of students who completed and were placed.
|OPE-ID: 013232 (FAFSA school code)|
|CIP (Classification Instructional Program)
12.0410, 12.0499, 12.0412
|Manicurist & Pedicurist
|Nail Salon Manager
|Financial Aid Links|
|FAFSA Application: www.studentaid.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Master Promissory Note: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|
|Entrance and Exit Counseling: www.studentloans.gov (Must be completed prior to enrollment)|